RP-Dock is a standalone host application for all our current Rob Papen products.
From BLUE to Blade, and all our FX plug-ins can also be loaded!
There are handy features like tempo setting and an audio recording/playback facility.
The audio setting for sample rate can be selected from 44.1Khz up to 96Khz(depending on your soundcard/device).
Midi input offers merging of all connected Midi controllers and also included is an optional midi channel selector.
RP-Dock will host all current RP products and is completely free!
A great tool if you are playing live or in the studio or... simply cool if you just like to play around with the synthesizers or effects.
Installation of RP-Dock Mac Version:
- Download 'here' and run the installer on your Mac. (latest version 1.0.0a / 26 June 2013)
- The RP-Dock program will appear in the Applications/Rob Papen/RP-Dockfolder after installation.
- Double click the program 'RP-Dock' to start.
- Alternatively you can run it from 'Spotlight' (upper right corner on your mac) and type 'RP-Dock' to start up the program.
Compatible with OS-X 10.6 or higher
Installation of RP-Dock PC version:
- If you installed the 32bit versions of the RP software, then please install the 32bit version of RP-Dock. Download 'here' the 32bit installer.
- If you have installed the 64bit version of the RP software, then please install the 64bit version of RP-Dock. Download 'here'the 64bit installer.
- First time you boot-up RP-Dock, select inside the ‘plug-in’ menu box the VST folder where your have installed the RP products.
- First time you boot-up, please also select the proper audio input & output. The audio input is ‘muted’ as default. Next time you boot up RP-Dock, these settings are stored.