Predator - € 149 | $ 149
- 3 Oscillators with 128 waves included Analogue, Additive and Spectral type of waveforms plus pink & white noise generators.
- Oscillator waveform Symmetry control for each oscillator.
- Free running option for each oscillator and Oscillator Syncing of oscillator 2 or 3 to oscillator 1.
- Extended semitone range going from -48 semitones up to +48 semitones.
- Separate octave control and fine-tuning.
- Keyboard tracking on/off for each oscillator.
Each Oscillator offers Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) using an independent LFO for each oscillator with individual speed
and amount controls.
- FM, PM and Ring modulation modes for Oscillator 2 and 3.
- Each oscillator has a PWM square wave Sub-oscillator.
- Spread function for detuned multiple oscillator sound within one Oscillator.
- Volume control for each oscillator and output on/off for Oscillator 1 and 2.
Overall Pitch modulation section:
- Tempo sync-able global Pitch LFO. You can set the amount and also which wave is used for this LFO.
- Pitch bend with separate settings for up and down pitch-bends.
Main filter is an analogue modelled stereo Multimode Filter, offering 27 types in total. 6dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB and 24dB BandPass,
12dB and 24dB Notch, Comb positive, Comb negative. Formant 2band, Formant 4band and Vocal Filter
- Pre-filtering distortion with smooth or edgy mode option.
- Easy Filter control by pre-defined Cutoff Frequency modulation controllers: Envelope, Velocity, Key-tracking, LFO and Modulation Wheel.
- Built-in Filter Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Build in Filter LFO with various waveforms, modulation amount control and tempo sync option with speed settings between 16/1 and 1/32t.
- LFO Poly, free or mono mode options.
- Additional Filter with cutoff and resonance control offering all 27 filter types setting of Filter 1 included Split 1 and Split 2 modes with panning control.
- Built-in Amp/Volume Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Volume control. Velocity> Volume amount.
- Panning control.
Free modulation section
- 2 Envelopes with Attack, Decay Sustain, Fade and Release. Tempo based sync option.
- Option to control the Envelopes times using "velocity" or "key played".
- Modulation Amount Envelope 1&2 and amount control for Envelope 1.
70 modulation destinations.
- 2 LFO's with various waveforms.
- Tempo sync option with speed settings between 16/1 and 1/32t.
- Poly, free or mono mode options.
- Modulation Amount LFO 1&2 and amount control for LFO 1.
70 modulation destinations.
- 8 free modulation routings.
- 40 modulation sources.
- 70 modulation destinations.
- Secondary modulation source & control.
Play modes section:
- Poly/Mono/Mono2/Mono3/Legato/Legato2/Arp/Unison2/Unison4/Unsion6 synthesizer play modes.
- Portamento featuring constant rate/constant time or held(legato) constant rate/constant time.
- Unison detune amount, if Predator is in Unison2, Unison4 or Unsion6 mode.
- 8 note Chord memory, saved within the preset, including syncable strum timing (advance panel)
- Demo C3 button to preview sounds.
- 16 step arpeggiator, which can be used as a step sequencer or as modulation source.
- Arpeggiator patterns can be 1-16 steps long.
- Speed setting of 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1, 3/2, 2, 3 and 4x BPM.
- Up, down, up/down, down/up, random, ordered, reverse ordered, ordered up/down, ordered down/up, chord and modulation mode.
- 1-4 octaves settings.
- Overall step length.
- Swing amount. Slide amount for sliding steps.
- Velocity control knob which mixes between keyboard (midi) velocity input and the steps velocity settings.
- Each step has on/off, Tie, Slide, Tune, Velocity and Free row.
- Tie modes normal and special which allows Slide, Tune, Velocity and Free settings inside a step if that step is set to Tie. Toggle modes 1 and 2 which toggle between normal and special.
- Arpeggiator Latch which can be controlled by the midi sustain pedal.
- You can load, save, copy, paste and reset arpeggiator patterns, so you can reuse them in different presets.
- Right mouse menu in the arp screen brings up an arp menu which allows you to copy, paste, clear, move, reverse, randomize and turn off / on controls, for both selected steps or all steps.
- Adjustable Analogness setting to simulate the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
- Global Tuning.
- Attack Shape. This changes the curvature of Predator's envelopes attack stage. From exponential to linear to logarithmic.
- Decay/Release Shape. This Changes the curvature of Predator's envelopes decay and release stages. From exponential to linear to logarithmic.
- Velocity Shape. Changes Predator's velocity curvature. From exponential to linear to logarithmic.
- Over-sampling mode: Sets the over-sampling from 1x / 2x / 4x / 8x / 16x / 32x
- Over-sampling filter on/off: optional post-over-sampling lowpass filter.
- Strum timing for use with chord mode, with timing in ms or tempo synced.
- Audio input selector >FX or >Filter (PredatorFX only).
- Audio input gain control (PredatorFX only).
- Synth Amp Hold on/off. Turn off the PredatorFX's Amp envelope and so the sound plays without changing volume. (PredatorFX only).
- All advance settings are saved within each individual preset.
- External controller hardware (fader-box or synth) settings can be saved and restored.
- 16-voice polyphony.
- Parameter read-out field at lower right corner. Help function for most controls.
- Back panel with 'user settings' options. Color type GUI, color text, text type, midi program change on/off, bank select on/off, computer keyboard preset selecting up/down, bank warning on/off and tuning scale options.
- HQ effects blocks in serial mode.
Available effects: Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Comb, Reverb, Chorus, Chorus/Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Wah/Delay, Distortion, Low Fi, Amp Simulator with 5 models, Waveshaper,
Stereo Widener, Autopan, Gator, Vocoder, FX multi-filter, 5 Band Equalizer, Compressor, Ensemble, Cabinet Simulator, Multi-distortion, AutoWah, Tape Delay (stereo), Tape Flanger and Analogue Phaser.
Midi tempo based settings in most effects.
- 2 FX modulation sources for connecting midi or synth controls to FX parameters.
- Uses sound banks composed of 128 presets.
- 4400+ presets (various music styles)
Preset handling with copy, paste, clear and compare function.
'Quick Browser', 'Recently Browsed' and 'Favorite' functions.
- All settings included the Advance panel settings are stored inside each preset.
- Presets are stored in clear categories.
- Four 'Preset variation' buttons with amount control of the variation.
- Preset morphing with amount control to morph between two presets within the selected bank.
- Preset / Bank Manager screen, with powerful find preset capabilities.