Punch - € 149 | $ 179
- Punch is a drum synthesis / sampler with a built-in samples and groove sequencers, 1 or 8 stereo output.
- Classic samples are samples taken from several classic analog drum machines and punch samples are RP library samples.
- Pre-installed RP sample collection for the 8 sample pads
- 2 Bass Drum with 4 different models and built in 4 classic samples and 20 punch samples
- 2 Snare Drum with 2 different models and built in 4 classic samples and 61 built in punch samples
- 2 Open Hihat and 2 Closed Hihat, with 3 models and built in 4 classic samples and 7 built in punch samples
- 3 Tom/User with 2 Tom models and 3 built in classic samples and 8 built in punch samples
- 2 Claps with 3 models and build in 3 classic sampled and 12 built in punch samples.
- 3 User Drum , with 9 models and built in 22 classic samples, 106 built in punch (included percussion) samples.
- 8 Dual Sample slot, each with there own amp / pitch envelopes & filter and filter envelope.
- Each drum has it's own 'easy controls', distortion (20 different models) , output destination (to dry or any of the 4 fx channels) , and choke groups.
- Each drum can be preview and selected by clicking in the Drum Preview Pad..
Sequencers Patterns (4x groove and 4x breaks)
- Punch has it's own internal sequencer which can play 8 different patterns of up to 16 steps long.
- keyboard range: C3-G3
- 4 Grooves & 4 Break patterns.
- Each pattern is composed of 4 tracks, each track having it's own drum output, and each step in each track can have different velocity, panning, pitch , envelope speed, flaming, time offset and free row.
- Each pattern also has free row for modulation step values which can be used to modulate controls.
- Swing amount, flaming time and humanization controls.
- Punch has 2 envelopes, 2 LFO?s and 8 modulation slots , which allow you to use a wide variety of modulation sources to control Punch's controls.
- A full screen shows the volume & panning of all the controls , plus the fx mix & panning, allows you to easily mix the drum sounds.
- Easy to use sliders allow to alter the main controls on the fly during use.
- All are available for midi-latching.
- 4 FXs, each with 26 different type of fx
- Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Comb Filter, Reverb, HQ Reverb, Chorus, Chorus/Delay, Flanger, Phaser, WahWah Delay, Distort, Low Fi, Amp Sim, Waveshaper, Widener, AutoPan, Gator, Ring-Mod, Filter, Equalizer, Compressor, Noise-Gate, Ensemble, Cabinet, Multi Distort, AutoWah.
- FX can be arrange in 5 different routing ways. In the multi-channel version of Punch, these fx are output to the different output channels.
- Big manager screen, which show you all the presets, banks & presets , allow you to load , save , copy & paste etc them, including the powerful find function.